Paint & Coatings Industry
Paint Filling Machines for Water & Solvent Based Paints and Coatings
Federal weight fillers are widely used in the paint industry for both water and solvent-based paints.
Fillers for the paint industry are most commonly configured for pint, quart, and gallon cans or 5-gallon pails.
What makes Federal net weight fillers a great choice for paint manufacturers?
Federal net weight fillers & paint filling systems are recognized for:
- Dependable performance with very high operating efficiencies.
- Smooth, clean filling process.
- Limited operator attention required.
- Highly cleanable design and materials of construction.
- Fully-enclosed bases that protect the drive train from the plant environment.
- Ability to fill in net weight, gross weight and time-based filling modes.
- Fill accuracy in net weight mode ± 0.5% regardless of product or container size
- Extreme fill weight accuracy assures precise blending and correct, consistent color matching.
- A customizable user interface tailored to the needs of each production line offers intuitive operation.
- Maintenance-free, lubrication-free and vibration-free Accu-Cycloidal™ gearing system.
- True low Total Cost of Ownership with routine maintenance.
New popular equipment features for Federal's paint filling machinery:
- Teflon-coated drain pans for quick and easy clean-up.
- Quick drain options for faster product and container changeovers.
- Laser scanner safety guarding systems that keep employees safe without the clean-up hassle of physical guard doors.
- New filler bowl spray ball systems that reduce the time and labor required for clean-up at the end of a run.