Juices & Juice Drinks Industry
Juice Filling Machinery
Federal filling systems are used for single-serve and multi-serve fresh, pasteurized, and from concentrate juices. They are capable of running both cold fill and hot fill systems. Cold fill systems can be configured with a full range of Extended Shelf Life (ESL) features and components.
Federal fillers are capable of running PET, HDPE and glass containers with many different containers per filling system.
What makes Federal fillers a great choice for juices and juice drinks?
- Cold-fill, ambient-fill and hot-fill capable.
- Machine Guarding is made with polycarbonate doors with safety interlocks
- Federal fillers are capable of running PET, HDPE and glass containers from 50 mL (1.7oz.) to 5L (169 oz).
- Stationary trough comes standard for rapid filler bowl draining, product changeovers, and Clean in Place (CIP).
- Multiple filling valve designs and options accommodate specific product characteristics.
- Dependable performance with very high operating efficiencies.
- Fast and simple container changeovers.
- Rapid filler bowl drain system makes product changeovers fast and simple.
- High ROI with proper routine maintenance.
- We have fillers specifically sized for virtually any unique juice application.
- Multiple capping options available to suit a variety of specific needs.
- Every Federal filler model can be configured for Extended Shelf Life (ESL) products
- Additional features optioned for cleaning, capping, sorting, and safety.