Fluid Dairy Product Industry Filling
Dairy Filling Machinery
Federal filling systems are used around the world by dairies of all sizes for a wide variety of fluid dairy products. Milk, organic milk, flavored milks, yogurt drinks, kefir and laban are all filled on Federal fillers ranging from compact 12-valve models to 100+ valve high-speed systems. Federal provides both level fillers and non-contact weight fillers for fluid dairy applications in both standard and Extended Shelf Life (ESL) configurations.
What makes Federal fillers a great choice for fluid dairy products?
- Durable, 3-A hygienic design built to operate 24/7/365 in demanding production environments.
- Machine Guarding is made with polycarbonate doors with safety interlocks.
- Fillers are capable of running PET, HDPE, and glass containers with possible sizes being pint, quart, half-gallon, and gallon.
- Basic trough comes standard for rapid filler bowl draining, product changeovers, and Clean in Place (CIP).
- Dependable performance with very high operating efficiencies.
- Fast, simple container changeovers.
- High ROI with proper routine maintenance.
- Federal fillers are built to last, with 40-year-old Federal fillers still common in the fluid dairy industry.
- We have fillers specifically sized for virtually any unique fluid dairy application.
- Multiple capping options available to suit a variety of specific needs.
- Every Federal filler model can be configured for Extended Shelf Life (ESL) products.
- Fixed steel or flexible plumbing available
- Additional features optioned for cleaning, capping, sorting, and safety