Fluid Dairy Product Industry
Federal filling systems are used around the world by dairies of all sizes for a wide variety of fluid dairy products.
Milk, organic milk, flavored milks, yogurt drinks, kefir and laban are all filled on Federal fillers ranging from compact 12-valve models to high-speed 100+ valve high speed systems.
Federal provides both level fillers and non-contact weight fillers for fluid dairy applications in both standard and Extended Shelf Life (ESL) configurations.
What makes Federal fillers a great choice for fluid dairy products?
- Durable, 3-A hygienic design built to operate 24 / 7 / 365 in demanding production environments.
- Fillers are capable of running PET, HDPE and glass containers from 180 mL (6oz.) to 6L (1.6 G).
- Dependable performance with very high operating efficiencies.
- Limited operator attention required.
- Fast, simple container changeovers.
- True low total cost ownership with routine maintenance.
- Federal fillers are built to last, and they do. Forty-year old Federal fillers are common in the fluid dairy industry.
- One size, or a few sizes do not fit all – Federal offers over thirty models, eleven bowl pitch diameters and dozens of valve configurations. We have fillers perfectly sized for virtually every fluid dairy application.
- Multiple capping options including annular turrets for snap caps, direct pick-off systems for basic flat caps, pick & place systems for high speed and specialty cap applications and foil seal systems.
- Every Federal level or weight filler model can be configured for Extended Shelf Life (ESL) products.
- Standard and customized Clean In Place (CIP) skids provide effective, consistent cleaning of product contact surfaces.