Agricultural Chemicals Industry
Chemical Net Weight Fillers
Federal weight fillers have become the system of choice in the agricultural chemicals industry.
Fillers for the agricultural chemical industry are most commonly configured for quart, gallon and 2 ½-gallon containers but dozens of other sizes from one pint to 5 gallons are also popular.
What makes Federal net weight fillers the choice for leading agricultural chemical manufacturers?
Federal’s net weight fillers in the agricultural industry are recognized for:
- Ability to run all container sizes day in and day out at or above quoted speeds. Federal weight fillers perform as advertised.
- Zalkin pick & place capping systems deliver consistent, repeatable cap application.
- Dependable performance with very high operating efficiencies.
- Limited operator attention required.
- Ability to fill in net weight, gross weight and time-based filling modes.
- Fill accuracy in net weight mode ± 0.1% regardless of product or container types.
- Customizable user interface and process data capture systems.
- Maintenance-free, lubrication-free and vibration-free Accu-Cycloidal™ gearing system.
- Fully-enclosed bases that protect the drive train from the plant environment.
- True low total cost ownership with routine maintenance.
New popular features for automotive lubricants industry customers include:
- Teflon-coated wetted parts to assist in flushing and cleaning as part of the product changeover process.
- Laser scanner safety guarding systems that keep employees safe without the clean-up hassle of physical guard doors.
- New filler bowl spray ball systems that reduce the time and labor required for clean-up at the end of a run.
For more information on our high-performance agricultural weight filling systems please click on the appropriate link below or contact us.