Jug Bottled Water Industry
Federal filling systems are workhorse fillers in the 1-gallon jug water industry.
What makes Federal fillers a great choice for gallon bottled water?
- Durable, hygienic design built to operate 24 / 7 / 365 in demanding production environments.
- Fillers are capable of running PET, HDPE and glass containers.
- Flexible silicone valve diaphragms accommodate light-weight HDPE and PET containers.
- Dependable performance with very high operating efficiencies.
- Maximum filling speeds for all filler sizes with extended vent tube option.
- Limited operator attention required.
- True low total cost ownership with routine maintenance.
- Federal fillers are built to last, and they do. Forty-year old Federal fillers are common in the dairy industry.
- One size, or a few sizes do not fit all – Federal offers over thirty models, eleven bowl pitch diameters and dozens of valve configurations. We have fillers perfectly sized for virtually every jug water application.
- Multiple capping options including annular turrets for snap caps, direct pick-off systems for basic flat caps, pick & place systems for high speed and specialty cap applications and foil seal systems.