Agricultural Chemicals Industry
Federal weight fillers have become the system of choice in the agricultural chemicals industry.
Fillers for the agricultural chemical industry are most commonly configured for 1-quart, 1-gallon and 2 ½ gallon containers but dozens of other sizes from 1-pint to 5-gallons are also popular.
What makes Federal weight fillers the choice for leading agricultural chemical manufacturers?
Federal’s weight fillers in the agricultural industry are recognized for:
- Ability to run all container sizes day in and day out at or above quoted speeds. Federal weight fillers perform as advertised.
- Zalkin pick & place capping systems deliver consistent, repeatable cap application.
- Dependable performance with very high operating efficiencies.
- Limited operator attention required.
- Ability to fill in net weight, gross weight and time-based filling modes.
- Fill accuracy in net weight mode + / - 0.1% regardless of product or container types.
- Customizable user interface and process data capture systems.
- Maintenance-free, lubrication-free and vibration-free Accu-Cycloidal™ gearing system.
- Fully-enclosed bases that protect the drive train from the plant environment.
- True low total cost ownership with routine maintenance.
New popular features for automotive lubricants industry customers include:
- Teflon coated wetted parts to assist flushing and cleaning as part of product changeover process.
- Laser scanner safety guarding systems that keep employees safe without the clean-up hassle of physical guard doors.
- New filler bowl spray ball systems that reduce the time and labor required for clean-up at the end of a run.
For more information on our high-performance agricultural weight filling systems please click on the appropriate link below.