Federal weight fillers are used in the automotive lubricants industry for a wide range of products filled in containers from 1 quart to 5 gallons.
Fillers for the automotive lubricants industry are most commonly configured for 1-quart, 2 ½ quart, 1-gallon or 5-gallon containers but Federal weight fillers are capable of running container sizes from 1-ounce to 5-gallons.
What makes Federal weight fillers a great choice for automotive lubricants manufacturers?
Federal’s weight fillers in the automotive lubricants industry are recognized for:
- Dependable performance with very high operating efficiencies.
- Limited operator attention required.
- Fully-enclosed and sealed bases that protect the drive train from the plant environment.
- True low total cost ownership with routine maintenance.
- Ability to fill in net weight, gross weight and time-based filling modes.
- Fill accuracy in net weight mode + / - 0.1% regardless of product or container types minimizes giveaway of valuable products.
- Customizable user interface and process data capture systems.
- Maintenance-free, lubrication-free and vibration-free Accu-Cycloidal™ gearing system.
- Zalkin pick & place capping systems for reliable and dependable closure application.
New popular features for the automotive lubricants industry include:
- High, 300-gallon capacity catch rails and quick drain & reclaim system for fast product changeovers.
- Sloped deck and sloped surface design helps keep product from accumulating in any filling area.
- No-drip filling valves.
- Laser scanner safety guarding systems that keep employees safe without the clean-up hassle of physical guard doors.
For more information on our high-performance automotive lubricant weight filling systems please click on the appropriate link below.