Federal weight fillers are widely used in the paint industry for both water and solvent based paints.
Fillers for the paint industry are most commonly configured for pint, quart, and gallon cans or 5-gallon pails.
What makes Federal weight fillers a great choice for paint manufacturers?
Federal weight fillers in the paint industry are recognized for:
- Dependable performance with very high operating efficiencies.
- Smooth, clean filling process.
- Limited operator attention required.
- Highly cleanable design and materials of construction.
- Fully-enclosed bases that protect the drive train from the plant environment.
- Ability to fill in net weight, gross weight and time-based filling modes.
- Fill accuracy in net weight mode + / - 0.1% regardless of product or container size
- Extreme fill weigh accuracy assures precise blending and correct, consistent color matching.
- Customizable user interface tailored to the needs of each production line offers intuitive operation.
- Maintenance-free, lubrication-free and vibration-free Accu-Cycloidal™ gearing system.
- True low total cost ownership with routine maintenance.
New popular features for paint industry customers include:
- Teflon coated drain pans for quick and easy clean-up.
- Quick drain options for faster product and container changeovers.
- Laser scanner safety guarding systems that keep employees safe without the clean-up hassle of physical guard doors.
- New filler bowl spray ball systems that reduce the time and labor required for clean-up at the end of a run.